Zucchini and broccoli cake
- 450 g Courgettes
- 80 g Grated parmesan
- 150 g Flour
- ½ c. coffee Yeast (or yeast flour incorporated)
- 6 eggs
- 300 g Brousse
- 180 g Broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. soup Pesto
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 3 Onions new
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (6/7).
- Peel the garlic and slice it. Wash and slice the sliced onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and onions for 3 or 4 minutes to brown.
- Wash the broccoli florets and blanch them in a large volume of salt water for 3 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends and grated them.
- In a bowl, mix, onions and garlic, zucchini, parmesan and flour. Make a well in the flour, add the eggs, then mix everything. Stir in the bush, pesto and broccoli florets.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish (20 to 30 cm), covered with greaseproof parchment paper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- At the end of the oven, cut the cake in square portions and serve it with a few leaves of salad and cherry tomatoes.