Wraps with avocado cream
- 1 package Wheat tortilla cake
- 1 Cucumber
- A dozen slices Speck
- 1 Lettuce leaf-oak
- 2 Mature lawyer
- 150 g Philadelphia Fresh Cheese
- 1 C. soup Lemon juice
- Some leaves Chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices. Chop the lettuce.
- Prepare the avocado cream: cut the avocados in half, remove the core, peel and cut the flesh into small cubes. In a bowl, mash avocado with lemon juice, salt, pepper, chopped basil and cream cheese. If you want a smoother cream, mix the preparation.
- Spread the patties with avocado cream, spread in the center of the cake a few slices of cucumber, a slice of ham, and a little salad.
- Fold the wrap: fold both sides of the tortilla over the filling and roll the cake.
- Cut the wraps in half, then enjoy!