Wok of new carrots with honey, langoustines of Guilvinec and pepper of the peaks
- 16 Langoustine royale
- 12 New carrot (yellow, orange and white)
- 100 g Roquette
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey chestnut
- 50 cl Poultry broth
- 3 c. soup Olive oil from Baux-de-Provence
- Fine salt
- Flower of salt
- Pepper of the peaks
- Scrape the carrots. Cut them in four in length. Sauté them 3 min in a wok in 1 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil. Add the honey and pour the broth at height. Cook until evaporation of the broth.
- Season the tails of langoustines peeled with fine salt and pepper. Sauté 1 min in the pan in 1 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil.
- On each plate, prepare the carrots, langoustines and a bouquet of arugula. Sprinkle with a small trickle of olive oil from Les Baux de Provence (slightly lemony flavor) and enhance with a pinch of fleur de sel.