Wok Express Noodles with Vegetables and Yakitori Chicken
- 4 fillets or white Chicken detailed in small pieces
- 1 Red pepper finely chopped
- 100 g Shiitake mushroom or seasonal mushroom of your choice
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage finely chopped
- 1 package (400 g) Pre-cooked udon or ramen noodles TANOSHI
- 4 c. soup Sayaka Yakitori
- A few Sesame seed
- In a bowl, mix chicken pieces with yakitori sauce. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a wok, heat a drizzle of vegetable oil over high heat. Sauté peppers and chopped mushrooms for a few minutes. When the peppers are tender, reserve the vegetables off the heat. Add the chicken and marinade to the wok, and brown the pieces without completely cooking them. Add the finely chopped cabbage. Mix and finally add the noodles, cooked vegetables and 1 to 2 tbsp. of water. Mix well and finish cooking the chicken.
- Serve these hot wok noodles, sprinkled with some sesame seeds.