White-eating peach, pistachio and honey
- 3 Yellow peaches
- 1/2 Citron
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 20 cl Coconut milk
- 4 c. soup Honey
- 1 C. soup Crushed pistachios
- 3 leaves Gelatin
- 6 Poet's carnation flower
- Peel 2 large peaches, pit them and cut them into cubes. Sprinkle with a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Soften the gelatin in a bowl of cold water. Heat the coconut milk. Drain the gelatin. Melt it in hot coconut milk off the heat. Add mascarpone, peach dice, 2 tbsp. honey and mix.
- Divide the mixture into small glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When serving, pour the remaining honey into the glasses, sprinkle with pistachios. Decorate with the last cut peach and poet's carnation flowers.