Warm spaghetti with cakes
- 240 g Crabmeat cleaned
- 320 g Spaghetti preferably IGP Gragnano (or good quality)
- 3 Market carrot
- 2 Clove
- 1 C. soup Wild Rose Jam
- 1 Artisanal olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dip the spaghetti in a saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 11 to 12 minutes (a little more than al dente).
- Meanwhile, centrifuge the carrots with the cloves and strain with a colander in a salad bowl, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon zest. Season the crab meat with salt, pepper and wild rose jam, set aside.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the carrot sauce. Introduce to the plate by making a small nest and strew with crab.
- Optional: Decorate with a rose petal (because the rosehip is the first of the roses).