Warm goat cheese salad
- 4 Country bread
- 4 c. soup Crottins de Chavignol
- 100 g Liquid honey
- 4 Pine nuts and almonds
- 4 Thyme
- 1 Mesclun (oak leaf, spinach, arugula)
- 1 Radis
- Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- On a slice of bread, put a piece of Chavignol droppings, sprinkle with a drizzle of honey, sprinkle with thyme, some pine nuts and almonds cut in 4. Bake for 5 minutes, in grill position.
- Wash and trim the vegetables with a mandolin or a thrifter, to make thin slices.
- Crush the rest of the almonds. Grill and dry pine nuts in a pan.
- Blanch the asparagus for a few minutes, then cool in cold water.
- Season the vegetables to taste: zucchini with lemon juice, Espelette pepper and olive oil, radish with rapeseed oil ...
- Arrange the salad on a plate, then add all the raw vegetables, season with a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper. Add some almonds and roasted pine nuts. Put the warm toast on the salad and serve immediately.