Verrines with mango
- 1 Mango
- 2 Passion fruit
- 2 leaves or 4 g Gelatin
- 6 Chocolate cookie
- 150 g Mascarpone cheese
- 2 Egg
- 60 g Caster sugar
- 1 C. coffee Vanilla extract
- FOAM: Separate the whites from the egg yolks. In a bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Add mascarpone, vanilla extract, mix again. Mount the whites in firm snow, then gently add them to the previous preparation.
- Crush the cookies and divide them in the bottom of 6 verrines. Pour the mascarpone mixture and reserve 1 hour in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatin in a bowl of cold water. Peel, pit and mix the mango. Squeeze the gelatin between your hands and melt for 30 seconds in the microwave, at maximum power. Add it to the mango puree.
- Pour the mango jelly into the verrines over the cream. Allow at least 2 hours to cool.
- When serving, open the passion fruit and add a little pulp on each verrine. Enjoy it immediately.