Vegan lemon tart
Cook vegan and love pastry, it's possible! Discover our recipe for lemon pie, 100% vegan!
- 150 g Flour
- 120 g Almond powder
- 80 g Granulated sugar
- 15 cl Coconut oil
- 10 cl Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. soup Organic lemon zest
- 80 g Cornstarch
- 185 g Sugar
- 1 C. coffee grounds Jelly
- 90 cl Coconut milk
- 1 Citron
- Start this vegan lemon pie recipe by preparing the dough. Put the flour, almond powder and caster sugar in a salad bowl. Dig a fountain in the center, pour in the coconut oil. Mix the ingredients with your fingers, then with the palm of your hand until you have a smooth paste. Pack the dough in cling film and reserve for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Spread the dough on a floured work surface and garnish with a greased pan. Prick the dough with a fork. Cover with parchment paper and fill with dry beans. Bake the pie shell and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the paper and beans and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Cool the pie shell.
- In a saucepan, whisk cornstarch, sugar, agar-agar, lemon juice, coconut milk and lemon zest. Place the saucepan on the heat, bring to the boil and cook for 1 min. Remove from heat and pour the cream into the pie shell.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving decorated with slices of lemon.