Vegan leek and onion quiche
A gourmet recipe and easy to prepare: leek-onion quiche! And in addition 100% vegan, to please all veggie lovers.
- 250 g Flour
- 10 cl Olive oil
- 2 pinches Cell
- 2 Leek
- 2 Onion
- 20 cl Soy cream
- 30 g Grated vegetable cheese
- 2 strands Fresh thyme
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start this onion-leek quiche recipe by preparing the dough. Put the flour, salt and olive oil in a salad bowl. Work with your fingers until you have a fine, sandy mixture. Add a little water (10 cl) and work quickly to form a homogeneous paste. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the leeks into thick slices. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices as well. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the leek and onion rings quickly. Book.
- Whip soy cream with cheese and thyme leaves. Add salt and pepper.
- Spread the dough on a floured work surface and garnish with a greased tart pan. Prick with a fork. Add the cream to the soy cream. Then put the onion rings and leeks.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Bake the quiche and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve right out of the oven with a salad of lamb's lettuce.