Veal burger and vegetables
- 4 Seed burger bread
- 450 g Chopped veal (preferably walnut)
- 1 petite Courgette
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Carrot
- 2 White onion again
- 4 tranches Ripened cheddar
- Barbecue sauce
- Olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the carrot and zucchini into thin strips, slice the onions and cut the tomato into slices.
- Mix the chopped veal with the sliced onion, olive oil, a little salt and pepper. Make a ball with 1/4 of the preparation. Squeeze it with a cookie cutter and form a steak. Renew the operation for the other steaks.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and brown zucchini and carrots 2 min. On each side, salt and pepper.
- In the same pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and cook the steaks of veal 5 min on each side. At the end of cooking, put the cheddar slice on your 30s steak while the cheese is sweating and melting.
- Cut the loaves in half and pass them to the toaster.
- For the assembly: spread the bread with barbecue sauce. Arrange on the bottom 1 slice of tomato, steak with cheddar cheese, then zucchini and carrot strips. Close with the bread cap and enjoy immediately.