Turkey roll stuffed with pistachios
- 1,2 kg Roasted turkey
- 250 g Fresh spinach sprout
- 50 g Pistachio leaved
- 20 cl Olive oil
- Vegetables soup
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Wash the spinach shoots thoroughly and chop 50 g. Book the rest. Crush the pistachios and mix them with the chopped spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Split the turkey roast into the length and stuff it with the spinach mixture. Reconstitute it and tie it up. Oil the roast. Add salt and pepper. Place it in an oiled oven dish.
- Pour the broth into the dish. Bake and cook for 40 minutes. sprinkle the roast with the cooking juices regularly.
- 10 min before the end of cooking, pour 2 tbsp. oil in a skillet and sauté the spinach sprouts. Salt and give a round of pepper mill.
- Cut the roast into slices and serve with spinach sprouts.