Traditional Lorraine quiche
- 250 g Flour
- 125 g Butter
- 250 g Clotted cream
- 3 Whole egg
- 2 Egg yolk
- 300 g Smoked pork belly
- 10 cl Milk
- Salt and pepper
- The broken dough: In a bowl, put the flour, the butter in small pieces and the salt. Mix with your fingertips. Pour ½ glass of warm water and mix quickly to bind the dough. Form a ball, let stand 30 minutes.
- Prepare the dish: Pour cream, milk, whole eggs and yolks into a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Mix with a whisk.
- Detail in thin slices the breast to make small bacon. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (6/7).
- Roll out the dough and roll it into a buttered pie pan. Prick the bottom all over with a fork.
- Divide the bacon and pour the appliance. Bake and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Take the quiche out of the oven, serve hot or warm.