- 1 head Pink garlic
- 1 Onion
- 4 Egg
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Flour
- 1,5 l Poultry broth
- 3 c. soup Vinaigre de Gérard
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the onion. Peel the cloves of garlic, crush them. Reserve the equivalent of a pod.
- Make them come back in the oil until they are translucent. Add the flour, mix. Pour the broth. Cook for 30 minutes.
- At the last moment, separate the whites from the yellows. Pour the whites into the hot broth, stirring to form filaments.
- In the tureen, mix the yolks with the vinegar. Add broth and reserved garlic. Add salt and pepper. Serve with croutons.