Tortellini mackerel, pesto, sesame
- 1 Ball dough herbs (see the recipe and divide the proportions by 2)
- 100 g Olive oil
- 100 g Sesame seed
- 30 g Mackerel
- 1 C. coffee Ricotta
- Grilled sesame oil
- Pepper mill
- Drain the mackerel (if necessary) and crumble it. Mix it with the remaining ingredients of the stuffing and pepper to taste.
- Flour the work surface and spread the dough finely (by roller or rolling mill). Detail squares about 6 cm apart.
- Drop a spoonful of stuffing into one of the corners (not too close to the edge). Lightly moisten the contour with the wet brush with water. Fold in 2 to form a triangle and press on the edges to close it. Then moisten the other 2 points of the triangle before joining them by surrounding the stuffed part. Repeat to form all tortellini.
- Plunge them 4 to 5 min in the boiling water and taste immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and some sesame seeds.