Tomato stuffed with tomato, spelled risotto
- 12 small Tomate Black zebra ou 18 purple calabash
- 2 kg of fat Marmande tomato
- 3 strands Estragon
- 1 Onion
- 2 pods Ail
- 20 cl Beef broth
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- 200 g of small Salt and pepper
- 1 Precooked spelled
- 50 g Onion
- 50 g Tomato confit
- 15 g Grated parmesan
- 1,5 l Butter
- Poultry broth
- Salt and pepper
- Cut a hat on the small tomatoes. Scoop out. Salt inside, then flip them over a rack. Peel the large tomatoes, seed them and crush them roughly. Peel 1 onion and garlic. Chop.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan. Brown onion and garlic 1 to 2 min. Add the crushed tomatoes. Cook for 25 minutes, stirring often. Salt, pepper and flavor with chopped tarragon.
- Preheat the oven on th. 6-7 (200 ° C). Fill the small tomatoes with compote. Put them in an oiled oven dish. Sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil. Pour the beef broth into the dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- The filling: melt 1 chopped onion 2 to 3 min in 15 g of butter. Add the spelled. Mix 2 min. Pour the chicken broth one ladle after the other as soon as it is absorbed, stirring often. Link with Parmesan. Add the chopped tomatoes cut into small pieces. Serve with stuffed tomatoes surrounded by their juices.