- 6 beautiful Tomato
- 3 cloves Ail
- 1 bouquet Parsley
- 1 bouquet Basil
- 125 g Butter
- 150 g Flour
- 125 g Grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp. soup Cane sugar
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to th.6-7 (200 ° C).
- Rinse the tomatoes, dry them. Cut them in half.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Place the half-tomatoes on the skin side towards the bottom.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and crush them. Spread over half tomatoes and sprinkle with sugar. Leave to cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the crumble: finely chop the parsley and basil separately.
- Mix the flour with the softened butter and parmesan and knead quickly with fingertips to obtain as a breadcrumbs. Add the parsley and basil. Mix again very quickly.
- When the tomatoes are as candied, divide them in 6 verrines. Sprinkle them with crumble dough.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes. Serve right out of the oven.