Tomato bruschetta with basil
- 8 tranches Country bread or bruschetta bread
- 1 bouquet Basil
- 1 Clove garlic
- 3 Tomato
- Olive oil
- Salt of Guérande and freshly ground pepper
- Wash, seed and cut the tomatoes into cubes. Sprinkle with salt and let drain in a colander for 30 minutes.
- Grill the slices of bread for 3 minutes under the oven grill (or in the toaster).
- Wash and chop the basil leaves.
- Rub the sandwiches with the garlic clove peeled and cut in half. Pour a drizzle of olive oil over each slice of bread.
- Drop the tomato dice. Add salt if necessary, pepper, sprinkle with basil leaves, garnish with a drizzle of olive oil. It's ready ! You can add a few slices of mozarella.