Tomato and rice soup with fresh thyme
Discover our gourmet and original recipe of tomato soup and rice with fresh thyme! A delight.
- 300 g Round rice
- 800 g Tomate Tomato or Olives
- 1 Onion
- 3 Clove garlic
- 60 cl Olive oil
- 200 g Poultry broth
- 1 small bouquet Thick cream
- 1 C. coffee Thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Start this recipe of tomato soup and fresh thyme rice by peeling and finely chopping the onion and garlic cloves. Dab the tomatoes, seed them and cut them into pieces.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a casserole over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, a little leafy thyme, salt and pepper. Make return 5 min without letting color. Add the tomatoes, sugar and broth, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Mix the soup. Add the rice. Prolong the cooking over medium heat, about twenty minutes. Rectify the seasoning if necessary.
- When serving, add the thick cream, sprinkle with thyme, sprinkle with a drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper. Serve immediately.