Tom Douglas cake crab at the Dahlia Lounge
- 450 g For 8 pieces
- 18 cl Crab meat (dungeness) drained and well cleaned
- 5 c. coffee Mayonnaise
- 30 g Lemon zest
- 30 g Onion minced (green included)
- 250 g Butter
- 4 washers Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Ground pepper
- Flower of salt
- Drain the crab meat well by squeezing it lightly by hand in a colander.
- In large bowl, stir in lemon peel, mayonnaise and new onion. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything gently with a spatula. Add 50 g of panko and mix again. Divide the device into 8 portions.
- Coat the portions in the remaining 200 g of panko. Lightly pat cakes to remove excess breadcrumbs. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 230 ° C (tea 7-8). Quickly fry the cakes in two pans, divide them in a dish and bake for 12 minutes. Return the cakes halfway through cooking. They must be warm to heart and well gilded. Serve with lemon slices and homemade mayonnaise.