Tofu scrambled with herbs
- 200 g Nature farm tofu
- 10 cl Vegetable liquid cream
- 2 Clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. coffee Lemon juice
- 1/2 c. coffee Turmeric powder
- 1 C. soup Olive oil
- 6 strands Chive
- 1 C. soup Parsley
- 2 stems Cébette
- 1 C. soup Squash seed
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, finely crush the tofu with a fork. Add the vegetable cream, peeled garlic, degermed and crushed, lemon juice and turmeric. Mix, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, throw in the tofu and fry for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Then add chopped chives, parsley and white parts of finely chopped stems. Cook another 1 min.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a non-fat frying pan until they begin to burst and pour over the scrambled tofu. Serve immediately.
- To accompany the tofu: two small courgettes cut into cubes and sautéed 5 minutes in olive oil with a little garlic and lemon zest, avocado toast and a few pinches of sprouted seeds.