Tiramisu diois at the Clairette de Die Jaillance
- 6 Egg yolk
- 150 g Sugar
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 15 cl Clairette of Die Tradition Jaillance
- 24 Biscuit In The Spoon
- Cocoa Powder
- Whip the yolks and sugar until the mixture whitens. stir in the mascarpone while continuing to whisk, the preparation should be smooth. spread some of the cream obtained in verrines.
- Pour the Clairette de die tradition Jaillance into a deep plate, soak the biscuits quickly and lay them on the cream while squeezing.
- Cover with a layer of cream and repeat the process. Finish with a layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Cover with clingfilm and keep cool for at least 10 hours.