Terrine of stew with herbs, sauce gribiche
Try our gourmet recipe of terrine pot-au-feu with herbs, sauce gribiche! The sauce gribiche? Hard boiled eggs, mustard, herbs, gherkins and capers ...
- 1 kg Meat with stew (twin, rib dish, chuck, necklace)
- 2 Leek
- 4 Carrot
- 4 The hub
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 4 Clove garlic
- 3 Clove
- 2 tbsp. soup Mix of chopped grass (parsley, tarragon, chervil)
- 2 g Jelly
- 1 C. coffee Peppercorn
- 2 Coarse salt
- 1 C. coffee Egg
- 15 cl Strong mustard
- 1/2 Vegetable oil
- 1 C. soup Citron
- 30 g Mix of chopped grass (parsley, tarragon, chervil)
- 30 g Chopped caper
- Chopped gherkin
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Start this recipe of terrine pot-au-feu with herbs, sauce gribiche by cutting the green leeks. Tie it, then cut the white, carrots and turnips into slices. Cut the necklace into pieces, string the rest of the meat and place in a casserole dish. Cover with cold water, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Regularly foam the surface of the broth. Peel onion and garlic cloves. Stir the cloves into the onion, then add it to the casserole with the crushed garlic cloves, pepper, a pinch of coarse salt, the green of the leeks and the bouquet garni. Continue cooking for 2 h 30, over low heat. Pour some water so that the meat is well covered. Add the remaining vegetables and cook for 40 minutes.
- Filter the broth, reduce it to obtain 50 cl. Add the agar-agar, bring to the boil while whisking, then pour the herbs. Rectify the seasoning if necessary. Cut the meat into pieces.
- Line a mold with a cling film, place the ingredients, pour the broth at a height. Refrigerate at least 4 hours and enjoy cold.
- The sauce gribiche: Cook the eggs for 10 min. Separate whites from yellows. Pass the yolks through a colander. In a bowl, beat the yolks with mustard, salt and pepper, then gradually pour the oil and rise in mayonnaise. Finally add lemon juice, herbs, capers and pickles.