Terrine in trilogy of peppers
- 2 Red bell pepper
- 2 Green pepper
- 2 Yellow pepper
- 2 pods Ail
- 1 industry Thyme
- 1 sheet Laurier
- Virgin olive oil
- Flower of salt
- Cook the whole peppers in the oven at 220 ° C until the skin begins to darken (about 15 min).
- Take the peppers out of the oven and place them in a plastic bag to facilitate peeling.
- Peel the garlic and slice it.
- Once the peppers are lukewarm, remove the skin and seeds.
- Using a rolling pin, roughly crush the pepper.
- In a glass terrine, layer peppers of different colors, garlic, pepper, fleur de sel, then finish with thyme and bay leaf. Cover with olive oil. Let marinate 24 hours in the refrigerator.