Teriyaki chicken wings
- 16 Chicken wings
- ¼ Tasse de sauce teriyaki
- 2 tbsp. coffee Fresh ginger grated finely
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey
- White pepper to your taste
- Some shoots of salad
- Slices of lime
- Spicy sauce
- Stitch the chicken wings 2 by 2 on the wooden spikes and place the skewers in a roasting pan.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl, pour over the chicken wings and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7). Bake the dish and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, turning and brushing the skewers 2 or 3 times during cooking. Continue cooking until chicken wings are crispy and golden.
- Place the chicken wings in a dish and accompany them with the salad sprouts, the lemon slices and the spicy sauce.