Tartar all green
- 400 g Tomate Green Zebra
- 1 Apple granny smith
- 200 g Cucumber
- 3 stems Cébettes or 2 green onions
- 15 g Fresh ginger
- 40 g Peanut
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- 1/2 Vanilla pod
- 1 Lemon (the juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Open the half vanilla pod in half, collect the seeds with a knife and add them to 3 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil. Roughly chop the peanuts, then dry grill in a skillet over medium heat.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into cubes. Slice the steaks. Cut small cubes of tomato. With a mandolin, cut the apple into 3mm slices, keep 6 slices in the middle and lemon them so that they do not oxidize. Cut the rest into sticks and mix with the other ingredients.
- Prepare the vinaigrette. Grate the ginger, and mix it with 3 tbsp. vanilla olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in tartar, mix.
- Serve the green tartar on a slice of apple. Sprinkle with basil.