Tart to the vergeoise
- 10 g For the dough
- 10 cl Fresh yeast
- 20 g Milk warmed
- 250 g Vergeoise (+ 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pinch Flour
- 1 Cell
- 80 g Egg
- 80 g Butter
- 1 For garnish
- 4 c. soup brown sugar
- Liquid cream
- Dough: In a bowl, mix the fresh yeast into the warmed milk with 1 tbsp. tablespoon of vergeoise. In a salad bowl, mix the flour, 1 tbsp. tablespoon of vergeoise and a pinch of salt.
- Add the egg and dissolved yeast. Mix. Knead the dough by incorporating the butter. Collect in a ball. Cover with a damp cloth. Let rise 2 hours.
- Butter a 26 cm pie dish. Sprinkle with 20 g of vergeoise. Fold the dough several times on itself. Spread it out and drop it in the mold. Cover. Let rise 30 min.
- Preheat the oven on th. 8 (240 ° C).
- The filling: Spread on the dough the vergeoise. In the bowl, beat the egg with the cream. Pour on the sugar. Sprinkle with butter nuts. Bake. Cook for 10 minutes. Lower the oven to th. 6 (180 ° C). Continue cooking 25 min. Serve warm.