Tandoori turkey meatballs
- 900 g Turkey breast
- 2 tbsp. soup Tandoori paste
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove Ail
- 2 Egg
- 2 tbsp. soup Flour
- 1 C. coffee Paprika
- 4 strands Coriander
- Peanut oil
- Peel the onion and garlic. In the bowl of the mixer, place the turkey breasts, cut into small pieces, as well as the onion, the garlic, the tandoori dough, the eggs, a pinch of salt and 1 tsp. oil soup. Mix everything.
- Form meatballs between your wet hands, place them as you go on a plate of flour and roll them in.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Brown the meatballs for a few minutes, turning them constantly.
- Wash, dry and thin the coriander.
- Serve meatballs in baking paper or on serving dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika, sprinkle with cilantro and enjoy hot.