- 1 kg Chicken Aiguillette
- 2 tbsp. soup Ghee or clarified butter
- 1 Onion
- 3 Clove garlic
- 5 cm Fresh ginger
- 1 Citron
- 2 tbsp. coffee Coriander seed
- 1 C. coffee Cumin seed
- 25 cl Thick natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. soup White vinegar
- 1 C. coffee Paprika
- 2 tbsp. coffee Garam Masala
- 1 bouquet Coriander
- Peel and coarsely chop onion, garlic and ginger. Grate the zest of lemon, squeeze it and reserve the juice. Wash, dry and thin the fresh coriander. In a skillet, dry the cumin and cilantro seeds. Reduce them to a fine mortar powder or in a coffee grinder.
- Combine all these ingredients with the yoghurt, vinegar, paprika and garam massala in the bowl of a robot. Mix until a homogeneous mixture. Salt according to your taste. Pour this marinade into a deep dish, add the chicken and mix. Let stand for 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7). Place the chicken pieces on the oven rack on the broiler pan and cover with foil. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and continue cooking for 10 minutes until the chicken pieces are golden brown.
- Preheat the grill in the oven. Melt the ghee and coat the aiguillettes. Grill them again 2 min. Serve with lime wedges and chips.