Sweet omelette peppers
- 8 Egg
- 1 handle Basque pepper (or long pepper)
- 1 Onion
- 20 g Butter
- 1 C. coffee smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. soup Parsley
- 1 C. soup Goats
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the pips from the peppers and cut them into slices.
- In a frying pan, fry the chopped onion in the butter, add the peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the smoked paprika, salt and pepper then add them to the peppers, add the parsley. Cook the omelet about 5 min. Add the capers and serve immediately.