Sweet and salty pilaf rice with almond paste
- 200 g Half-full basmati rice
- 40 g Almond paste with dried apricot Jean-Hervé
- 200 g Carrot
- 1 C. soup Coconut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 20 g Pine nuts
- 1 C. coffee Fresh grated ginger
- 2 Cell
- Stem of stilts
- In a large saucepan, melt the coconut oil over very low heat. Pour the rice and sauté for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Stir in 70 cl salted boiling water. Cook for 10 min with small tremors.
- Add the carrots cut into small cubes and the grated ginger. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat until water is absorbed.
- Let stand 5 min covered. Meanwhile, brown the pine nuts in a dry frying pan.
- Cut the marzipan into small cubes. Finely chop stems. Add the pine nuts, marzipan and baby beans to the rice. Serve hot.