- 1,5 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg Round zucchini
- 700 g Aubergines
- 500 g Sweet onions
- 500 g Mushrooms of Paris
- 600 g Peppers (of 3 colors)
- 250 g Pitted black olives
- 6 c. soup Olive oil
- 1 Thyme
- Bulb of garlic
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In the oven, at 180 ° C (tea 6), grill the peppers, then remove the skin and seeds. To remove the skin more easily, wrap them with wet paper towel and enclose them in a plastic bag for 5 to 10 minutes before peeling them. Cut the flesh of the peppers into small cubes. Book.
- Rinse and dry the other vegetables. Reserve 1 small zucchini, 1 small eggplant, sweet onions, mushroom feet and half of the hats to prepare the stuffing.
- Cut the top of the vegetables to stuff to make small hats. Book them for decoration.
- Carefully remove the flesh inside stuffing vegetables using a Parisian spoon or, failing that, a teaspoon. Drain the tomatoes upside down on a wire rack.
- To make the stuffing, blanch the sweet onions in boiling water for 5 minutes. Then chop finely and melt in a Dutch oven in 3 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil. Add minced garlic, pepper flesh cut into small cubes, flesh of hollowed vegetables, mushroom legs, half of hats, small zucchini, eggplant, chopped black olives, parsley, herbs, add salt and pepper. Let simmer 20 min.
- Store your stuffed vegetables in a baking dish. After removing the aromatic herbs, mix the stuffing and fill the vegetables. Cover them with their hats and 3 c. tablespoons of remaining oil. Bake at 180 ° C (tea 6) for 40 minutes, basting regularly with the cooking juices.
- These little stuffed can be enjoyed hot or cold. But know that they will be even better the next day, slightly warmed.