Stuffed cabbage with chicken
- 18 leaves Green cabbage
- 450 g fillets Chicken breast
- 200 g Pork, ham or minced meat
- 2 Egg
- 3 Shallot
- 2 branches Parsley
- 50 cl Olive oil
- Poultry broth
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Blanch the cabbage leaves for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh them.
- Cut the chicken breast fillets into large dice. Peel and mince the shallots.
- Wash, dry, thin and chop the parsley.
- Place chicken dice, sausage meat, shallots, whole eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in the bowl of a blender. Mix until you get a homogeneous stuffing.
- Spread the cabbage leaves on the worktop by superimposing them three by three.
- Garnish the center of the cabbage leaves with the stuffing and make small packages. Close them and tie them up. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (tea 7).
- Put them in a baking dish, drizzle with a drizzle of oil. Pour the chicken broth into the dish, salt and pepper.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes. Serve right out of the oven.