- 250 g Strawberry
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 60 g Sugar
- 2 Egg white
- 1 C. soup Lemon juice
- Rinse and dry the strawberries, put 6 beautiful aside for the finish of the dessert. Strain the rest and put them in the bowl of a robot. Mix them with the lemon juice. Filter to remove the seeds.
- Whisk the egg whites with an electric mixer. Pour half of the sugar in the rain at the end of the process and continue whisking 30 sec.
- In a salad bowl, mix the mascarpone with the fruit coulis and the remaining sugar. Carefully incorporate the whites into snow.
- Divide the preparation into 6 glasses and reserve at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When serving, decorate the mousses with reserved strawberries cut into wedges. Enjoy it immediately.