Squid stuffed - Encornets farcis
- 4 Encornet
- 1 Courgette
- 1 White onion
- 2 pods Ail
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 2 Tomato
- 125 g Cooked white rice
- 1 l Fumet of fish
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 2 pinches Cayenne pepper
- Some strands Chive
- Some strands Parsley
- 1 C. soup Dendê oil (palm oil)
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the squid: cut the tentacles into small pieces for stuffing. remove and discard the head and skins to keep only the central pockets.
- Peel and chop garlic and onion. Rinse the zucchini and grated it finely. Cut the tomatoes and pepper in small cubes. Chop the herbs.
- In a skillet, sweat the onion and garlic in the dendê oil. Add the tomatoes, pepper, cayenne pepper and let stew for a few minutes. Add the cut tentacles, rice, herbs and cook a few more minutes, then season.
- Fill the squids with the stuffing and close tightly with wooden sticks.
- In a large casserole, heat the fish stock with the bouquet garni until small boiling then lower the fire. Put the squid in the casserole. Cook 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the squids from the broth and serve hot with a little juice.