Spaghetti Bolognese | Simple & Good
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 250 g Minced meat
- 400 g Crushed tomato in a box
- 200 g Carrot
- 100 g Smoked bacon
- 2 Clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. coffee Tomato puree
- 4 strands Basil
- 50 g Parmesan (ou pecorino)
- 2 tbsp. soup Sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and finely chop onions and carrots. Peel and grate or squeeze the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions and carrots for 7-8 min over a low heat, without leaving any color. Add the garlic, stir well. Add the bacon, brown 2-3 min.
- Add the meat and sauté on high heat, stirring well so that it comes off without agglomerating. When it begins to lightly brown, add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil leaves and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, start cooking pasta: boil a large amount of water. Salt (at least 5 g per liter) and cook them al dente. Drain and serve with the sauce and parmesan or freshly grated pecorino.