Soba with sesame, daikon and scallion
- 360 g Soba noodle
- 14 cl Return
- 35 cl Dashi broth
- 2 tbsp. soup Sesame seeds
- ½ Radis daïkon
- 4 Onion stalks (or 4 onions) chopped
- Crush the sesame seeds roughly in a mortar. Peel and finely grate the daikon. Book.
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the packet (2 min). Drain and rinse generously with cold water. Place the soba in bowls and cover with grated daikon, spring onion and crushed sesame seeds.
- Heat the dashi to a simmer and add the kaeshi. At the table, pour this hot sauce over the noodles by carefully soaking the grated daikon.