Small puff pastries filled with pan-fried fruits
- 250 g Spread puff pastry
- 2 White or yellow peach
- 4 Apricot
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/2 c. coffee Vanilla powder
- 10 g Ginger
- 100 g Caster sugar
- Cristalized sugar
- Preheat the oven on th. 6 (180 ° C).
- The stuffing: rinse the fruits. Cut them into strips of 2 cm. Cook for 7 to 10 min over high heat in a frying pan with the caster sugar, peeled ginger and vanilla, turning often. Take off heat and let cool.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut into the dough disks 8 to 10 cm in diameter. Place in the center of each a few slices of fruit. Lightly moisten the edge of the dough. Cover with a second disc and solder by pinching the edges. Make three more puffs. Drop them on a silicone plate.
- Using a brush, brush the puff pastry with 1 tsp. of water. Sprinkle them with crystallized sugar. Bake and cook for 10 minutes, so that they are golden and puffed. Serve hot or warm.