Small pots of rose cream
- 4 Egg yolk
- 40 cl Milk
- 80 g Granulated sugar
- 3 c. soup Rose water
- 2 drops Red food coloring
- 4 Petal of crystallized rose
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th.5). Bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks vigorously with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Perfume with rose water. Add the food coloring. Pour the boiling milk slowly over the eggs while continuing to whisk.
- Divide this preparation into four ramekins. Cook for 30 minutes in the oven, in a bain-marie.
- Let cool and reserve at least two hours in the refrigerator. Serve these very cool little pots, each decorated with a rose petal.