Slippers with foie gras, apple and onion confit
- 100 g Block of Rougié Duck Foie Gras
- 1 pot Candied onions
- 1 roll Puff pastry to unroll
- 2 Golden apple
- 15 g Butter
- 1 C. soup Honey of acacia or other liquid honey
- 1 Egg yolk
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and seed the apples and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, brown apple dice in butter and honey for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In the cold roll of dough, cut out with pieces (8 cm in diameter) or with a small liqueur glass, 20 circles of identical size.
- Cut the foie gras into small pieces. Spread in the center of 10 circles a little onion confit, diced apples and pieces of foie gras.
- Cover with the remaining 10 circles. Weld the edges well by pressing them with the teeth of a fork so as not to crush the dough too much.
- Mix the egg yolk with 1 tbsp. of water. Brush the foie gras slippers with a brush so that they brown when cooking.
- Put the foie gras slippers to cook for 15 minutes at 200 °.