Skewers of veal saltimbocca
A kebab recipe of veal saltimbocca, easy to prepare and very greedy!
- 6 Small slice of veal quite thin
- 250 g Cherry tomato
- 250 g Mozzarella ball
- 1 brin Sage
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Begin this recipe for veal saltimbocca skewers by spreading the veal escalopes on the worktop. Tap them if necessary with the bottom of a saucepan to flatten them. Season them and cut into 4 strips.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes. Wash and thin the sage. Place a sage leaf and a tomato at the end of each meat thong, then roll them on themselves. Assemble the skewers alternating saltimbocca and mozzarella balls.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan and cook the kebabs for about 10 minutes, turning them over several times during cooking. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with ratatouille.