Shortbread tart with pear
- 120 g Soft semi-salt butter cut into small pieces
- 200 g Flour
- 80 g Icing sugar
- 25 g Hazelnut powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 pot Pastry of speculoos and / or choco-hazelnut paste
- 4 to 5 Pear firm
- 1 sachet Vanilla sugar
- 1 handle Praline
- A few Speculoos Biscuit Crumbled
- Quince Jelly
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (tea 6).
- The dough: work with a spatula, soft butter, icing sugar and hazelnut powder. When the texture is homogeneous, add the egg and mix. Add the flour, and knead the dough without much work, to obtain a ball. Shoot the dough and let it rest 1 to 2 hours in the fridge. Spread the dough finely with a rolling pin on a lightly floured work surface.
- Cut dough circles with a cookie cutter or with an inverted bowl. Place the dough discs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash, peel and empty the pears (remove the pips). Cut them into thin slices using a mandolin.
- Spread 1 tbsp. about a spread of spread of your choice (speculoos or choco-hazelnuts) on each disc of dough. Spread over the rosette a few slices of pear. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Watch for the cooking: the tartlets should be well colored and golden, but not roasted!
- At the end of the oven, sprinkle chocolate praline tartlets and speculoos with a few pieces of biscuit.