- 100 g Beef flank and minced lamb breast
- 1 Lebanese bread (khabez)
- 1 handle Parsley
- 1/2 small Chopped white onion
- 1 Grilled tomato
- 2 Gherkin or small Lebanese turnip in brine
- Few drops Sumac powder
- Few drops Citron
- 10 cl Olive oil from Lebanon
- 2c. coffee Tahina sauce (see below)
- Red wine vinegar
- Mix of Chawarma special spices (available at Lebanese grocery stores)
- Start preparing your chawarma by cooking the marinated meat for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 180 ° C (theory 6).
- Place in a Lebanese loaf, previously spread with tahina sauce, the sliced roasted meat, topped with grilled tomato quarters, chopped onion, slices of gherkins in brine.
- Finish with chopped parsley, sumac powder, a few drops of lemon and a drizzle of olive oil from Lebanon. Close the bread and enjoy your warm chawarma.