Shallots with vinegar and honey
- 300 g Shallots chicken legs
- 30 cl Cell
- 30 g Honey corset
- Peel the shallots and cut them in half lengthwise.
- In a saucepan, heat the vinegar with the honey and salt, until all is melted.
- Spread the shallots tightly in 2 or 3 jars, Pour boiling liquid overhead. Screw the pots and sterilize them for 30 minutes by placing them in a boiling water bath to half height.
- Let cool completely and keep several months in the closet.
- Once opened, you can keep the jars in the refrigerator for several weeks.