Serpentine tart with vegetables
- 250 g Flour type 55
- 180 g Butter
- 1 C. short soup Caster sugar
- 2 pinches Fine salt
- 80 g Water
- 1 C. coffee grounds That matcha
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Radis long
- 1 Courgette
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- The broken dough (three hours before): in a bowl, dissolve the salt in the water. Sift the flour on the worktop. Dig a well and place the diced butter in the center and then the sugar. Bring the flour gradually to the center of the well and rub the mixture between your hands until you get a texture reminiscent of sand. Form a new well and pour salt water. Bring the mixture flour, butter and sugar to the center to incorporate the ingredients by milling the dough (flatten it with the palm of the hand) without too much work. Quickly integrate green tea. Pick up the dough into a ball and flatten it to form a rectangle. Pack it in a food film. Let stand 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
- Spread the broken tea dough into the baking pan lined with parchment paper. Stir the bottom of the dough with a fork and reserve the time to prepare the filling.
- The filling: with a thrifty, take long carrot, zucchini and long radish. Dip the slices of carrot and radish for a few moments in boiling salted water.
- Shape a serpentine by alternating colors, place it in the center of the pie and continue until the pie shell is completely covered. Sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle with pepper and salt and bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.