Semi-cold au chocolat
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 5 Egg
- 75 g Butter
- 4 big Meringue (bought from the baker)
- 1 pinch Cell
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt with butter in a bain-marie or microwave at medium power. Smooth the mixture.
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the eggs. Add the warm chocolate egg yolks while whisking.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add them gently to the preparation. Add 3 meringues roughly crushed. Pour this mousse into individual molds or a cake mold, lined with a cling film. Place at least 6 hours in the freezer.
- Unmould and sprinkle with the remaining crushed meringue. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before eating or slicing.