Scallop scallop with vanilla
- 300 g Scallop
- 40 g Half-salt butter
- 1 Brioche pure butter
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 2 tbsp. soup Balsamic vinegar
- 4 c. soup Olive oil
- Flower of salt
- Prepare the vanilla oil: split the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds with a knife blade. Pour the olive oil into a bowl, add the vanilla seeds and mix. Book.
- Cut slices of brioche 1 cm thick. Cut into these slices, using a cookie cutter, brioche discs.
- Sauté the scallops in a hot pan, with the butter (1 to 2 minutes: the nuts must be golden). Reserve the nuts in a dish, and cover with foil to keep everything warm.
- Deglaze the hot pan with the balsamic vinegar, and let reduce. Toast the buns in the same pan. It will slightly caramelize with vinegar.
- The assembly: place on each toast some scallops, sprinkle with vanilla oil and sprinkle with a few grains of fleur de sel. Serve immediately.