Salted cake with blue cheese, pears, and walnuts
- 250 g Flour
- 4 Egg
- 10 cl Milk
- 1 sachet Chemical yeast
- 1 Big pear
- 150 g Roquefort
- 50 g Roasted and chopped walnuts
- 10 cl Nut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (tea 6).
- Wash, peel the pear, and cut it into quarters.
- In the bowl of a whisk or whisk, mix the flour, yeast, milk, oil and eggs. Then add crumbled blue cheese and chopped walnuts. Rectify the seasoning (be careful, Roquefort is already very salty).
- Pour the dough into a buttered and floured mold. Add the quartered pear on the top of the cake, and bake 40 to 45 minutes. Check the cooking with the tip of a knife. Let it cool down before unmolding. Sprinkle with chopped roasted nuts before serving warm or cold.