Salad of lentils and smoked avocado cream
- 2 Lawyer
- 2 Hard egg
- 10 cl Mayonnaise
- 15 cl Coconut milk
- 300 g Lens
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Cider vinegar
- 1 bouquet Dried herb (sage, bay leaf, thyme, marjoram)
- 1 bouquet Fresh herb (tarragon, chervil, chives)
- 8 Edible flower
- Flower of salt
- Ground pepper
- Shell the eggs and cut them in 6.
- Pour the lentils into a saucepan with three times their volume of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 to 20 minutes to taste, then cool under running water. Drain and mix with olive oil, vinegar, a pinch of fleur de sel and a pepper mill.
- Peel the avocados, cut them out and put them in a metal strainer. Arrange the dried herbs in a saucepan (at the size of the colander), ignite them. Put the strainer on the pan, cover and let soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Mix the smoked avocados with the coconut milk and a pinch of fleur de sel.
- In each plate, place a circle of avocado puree, 2 tbsp. lentils, 3 quarters of boiled eggs topped with a little mayonnaise. Finish by sprinkling with flower petals and chopped fresh herbs.