Saddle of lamb
- Hazelnut Saddle of lamb
- 1 bouquet Basil
- 2 Shallot
- 8 cloves Salt and pepper
- 30 cl For the garlic-hazel puree
- 1 C. soup Ail
- Loosen the saddle of lamb by separating the two nets or ask your butcher to do so. Peel the garlic and cook for 15 minutes in the milk. Crush the nuts roughly. Purée the garlic and discard the milk. Mix the garlic puree with hazelnuts.
- Strain the basil, peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Place the two saddle halves on the skin side, spread on the inside of the garlic-hazel mashed potatoes *, add the basil and chopped shallots. Season. Close the panoufles on the nets, tie up.
- Cook on soft embers for 30 minutes, turning the saddle regularly.